Sunday 19 August 2012

back down south


 
01. So, tomorrow, I shall be heading to London for a week of photography, sight-seeing and general shopping. I have a nice brand spanking new playlist on my iPod and a nice, shiny new copy of company magazine for the journey. Well, it come out at the beginning of the month, but I have been saving it for this joyest occasion.

02. My posts have been few and far between, because well I have no idea what to blog about. Do I do outfit posts? Make up posts? What? Hopefully, by the time I come back from London, I'll have some idea of what kind of posts I want to do on my blog.

03. On Friday,  I was partying and yesterday I slept due to an awful headache. I went to this party dressed as a Mexican, because it is the only way to do anything. Right?

04. I haven't got much idea of whether I will be posting when I am in London, however, I will be sure to do some posts about what I got, and maybe some photographs from while I was there will be thrown in?

05. I miss results day. I'm gutted about that, I would have liked to have found out my results with everyone else seeing as I put myself under a lot of pressure and stress to try and do well. I don't think I've done as good in science as I did the time before! I put myself under too much pressure to try and match my grade (A*) and ended up having a panic attack in the middle of the physics exam. Which of course made me even more nervous for the other 4 exams I had to sit.

06. On a lighter note, any of you who are waiting for results to come on Thursday, I wish you the absolute best of luck and I am sure you will do brilliantly! Celebrate for me, won't you?

2 comments:

  1. Company is probably one of my favourite magazines! love the latest issue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better from that headache!

    ReplyDelete